Today I wish I had more time devoted to reading. Here’s some tips to get more reading time in.
- Consider audio books, for those times when you don’t feel like using your eyes just turn your ears on and give a listen to your book.
- Always carry a book with you, pair this with the next tip to be most successful.
- Read more than one book at a time. I often go through mood changes so changing my reading material makes sense.
- Sharpen your time management skills so that you can earn some reading time for yourself later, even if it’s 20-30 minutes.
- Just do it–stop making excuses, procrastinating, or complaining about it. Go read NOW.
Celebrate reading Saturday on the National Readathon Day.
What are you currently reading? Best tips to get in more reading? Are you reading this weekend?