The top ten list topic is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where each week is different and this week I will discuss:
Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List
- George R.R. Martin
- A Dance with Dragons
- A Feast for Crows
- A Storm of Swords
- I added the Song of Ice and Fire series to my TBR list this month. Books 3, 4, and 5 happen to fall into the last 10 books I have added to my list. The series has been on my mental TBR list but I finally got around to adding it on Goodreads.
- Neil Gaiman
- Gaiman has been on my radar only recently. I can’t wait to read one of his novels.
- Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale and Ishiguro’s Never Let Me Go are friend recommendations that I have heard good things about.
- The last three books I added because I read about them on a list of some sort or another (I love book lists). I like to call them my buzz books because I’ve heard about the author or the book title and the words must read.
- Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- Rachel Hartman, Seraphina
- Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
Who knows when I will get to these books, one third of my Goodreads books are on my TBR shelf. Not too bad of a stat but I know there are probably a hundred books not cataloged yet. Plus each month more books are released and more get added to the list. So many books, so little time.