This week’s topic from The Broke and the Bookish is about checking in with characters from books/series that have ended. Life is suppose to go on, we read other books but the following characters have left their impression. I still think about them and wonder what they are up to now.
Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With
- Everyone wants more Harry Potter, I am no different. These books were a part of my life for a decade so of course they make the list. I would especially want to check in with life at Hogwarts.
- The characters in The Little Lady Agency are spunky, fun, and realistic. I wish I were friends with them. Melissa is smart and sassy, we would be best friends. I loved this whole series and would love to see how the present is treating Melissa.
- I had no idea there was a fifth book, so after reading this I might take this book off this list. I still want to be a part of the sisterhood. I would want to check in with the whole sisterhood.
- Georgina Kincaid is my favorite Richelle Mead series. It was a quick, enjoyable read and I would love to head back to Georgina land.
- Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, need I say more?
Those would be my must check ins but a few others would be:
- I have yet to read A Shiver of Light but I want Meredith Gentry’s story to never end. An ex–private detective, now full-time princess, Gentry has a life full of adventure.
- I am always curious what happens next after Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist ends. I would want to hear what Nick’s ex, Tris, is doing these days.
- After Last Sacrifice we get tidbits of Rose and Dimitri in the Bloodlines series but I would want a more detailed update on their lives after the dust has settled.
- Robert Langdon (Inferno) where are you now and what conspiracies are you involved in this time?
- Lisbeth Salander is making a return in The Girl in the Spider’s Web and I don’t know if I am worried or excited.
Well, that’s all folks for this week’s top ten.