This is a bit overdue. I was nominated last month. Better late than never?
Thank you so much to Amanda and Erika for the recognition. I wouldn’t say I try hard to have creative updates but I do try to be pleasing to the masses.
I was recognized by the lovely Amanda over on her blog. Her wit and sarcasm got me hooked to her updates, a kindred spirit. Twelve days later Erika the Bibliophile nominated me. It says it in her name, she is a bookworm that has great insight into books I read or want to read. She is also a creative blogger. If you don’t follow them, I recommend you rectify that now!
You may be thinking, is there a way to be more creative?, and I will tell you yes (okay, maybe).
Always update, it forces you to get imaginative in what you want to say that day and it creates a habit of writing which in turn will help in the creativity department.
Be active which means engage with other bloggers. This will traffic in readers to your blog and help you become a part of the wonderful community of the blogosphere.
Creativity is not a finite thing and there is not a step by step guide to generate it, sorry. Just be yourself and express your ideas and thoughts how you feel is best.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts about ME
- I am an open minded person. My motto in life is “I’ll try anything once”. That being said I am also a procrastinator. Things will get done, on my time.
- I go through phases of being disorganized and utterly anal about organization never quite at a happy medium. I think this stems from the time I worked in a nursing home in housekeeping.
- I may be in my head too much, thinking and planning are hobbies of mine. I am a true introvert. “The quietest people have the loudest minds.” Time by myself = recharging my energy. Music helps me get out of my head and I often think of it as one of my closest friends.
- Amiable is one of my favorite words, a quality my friends often use to describe me. Also Austen uses it 36 times in P&P, probably where I picked up the word. For fun I like to read the dictionary and find word origins. Nerd alert!
- I work hard to stay emotionally stable. One trick I picked up was limiting my stress and worry time. I give myself only five minutes to worry or stress about a problem then I force myself to move on and when I try to worry about it again I remind myself that I already devoted time to it. Even though I don’t have my shit together I have been told I give great advice and problem solve like a boss.
That’s probably more than you wanted to know. I look forward to learning about my nominees (it says to nominate 15-20 blogs but I do what I want).
For my nominees, participate or not it’s up to you. Just pass on the love somehow.
Every time you update another blogger gets
their wings inspiration from you. Keep posting, you creative cats! Thank you to Amanda and Erika and my nominees for spreading creativity.