Day 2 is basically an update in list form. I love making lists so here we go, my ten (random) likes and dislikes…
- Rainy days especially when I can stay in and read a book or two.
- Coffee, coffeehouses, coffee culture, the smell of it brewing, all of it. I want to grow up and be a coffee snob.
- Music feeds my soul. I listen to most things but my go-to genre is indie rock or alternative. Today I was listening to Death Cab for Cutie so you decide what to label me as.
- Being near water, it calms me. When the weather is appropriate I swim. My ideal home is near a body of water.
- Random acts of kindness. The movie Pay It Forward described the phenomena best (wasn’t that a great film?). I’m not a true believer of karma but I do send good vibes back out into the world, just in case.
- Learning. It may be new places, new things, or new people but learning is the greatest gift.
- People who love the skin they are in. It is a life goal to get to that place but I admire those that are there already.
- Photography. Seeing the beauty in my surroundings. Capturing a moment that will live on. Expression.
- Good chocolate, most sweets in general. I have a terrible sweet tooth.
- Sleep. I toss and turn falling asleep and have a hard time shutting down at night so when I get a peaceful night full of sleep it is amazing. Plus waking up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated is the best.
- Crying babies/kids
- Close-minded people
- Feeling hot and getting overheated/dehydrated.
- Pollution, in all sorts, and our attitude as a society toward the Earth.
- Violence. I have seen enough in my life.
- Negative feelings–loneliness, despair, helplessness, hate, rage, etc.
- Bad drivers. Driving is a privilege not a right. Respect the road and other drivers.
I like how simple the dislike list is and it was easier to compile. The like list could go on for ages, my taste varies and my interests are diverse.
Thanks for checking out my lists.