5 places you want to visit
- Australia: I’m not sure why but ever since I did a report on Australia I have always wanted to visit. So for two decades I have been fascinated with the culture, the people, and the magic of Australia. One day.
- Egypt/Africa: I basically want to visit everywhere. I combined the two because I am only making a list of five today. I want to visit Egypt for numerous reasons.
- my best friend lives there currently
- also, another report in middle school on Egypt led to a curiosity about the place
- I want to see the pyramids and the Nile, thanks to a love of my history Western Civilizations class.
- One of my favorite movies of all time is The Lion King. I want to visit Africa and see the circle of life in person.
- U.K.–numerous spots: all of the spots? I joke that I was born on the wrong continent. My love of the history, British TV, Scottish actors, and the scenery make me dizzy with lust. I will visit these places in my future. I must.
- India: is new to my obsession list. I was once intrigued by the many facets of India but the interest waned over time. I am getting newly acquainted with the loveliness of the country and all it has to offer.
- Alaska: The Last Frontier. I have a life goal to visit all 50 states before I turn 50, so of course I’m going to Alaska at some point, it’s a matter of when. I’m not that much of an outdoorsy girl but being in nature centers me. The open spaces, fresh air, and landscapes are soothing. I could spend a month in Alaska, sitting outside lost in thought, soaking up the beautiful surroundings.
What place is on top of your own list?