For me Sunday marks the beginning of a new week. It is the end of the weekend and usually a day devoted to rest but it also a day in which I try to finish up the week’s worth of things on my to do list.
Seven things still on my mind from this past week:
- The dog needs a haircut, in fact, so do I. The weather is starting to change and it is the “kick off of summer” because of the holiday so a shorter hairdo is in order before it gets sweltering outdoors. Also I’m debating, fringe or not?
- I am behind on my (required by me) reading and need to get in gear to move on to more books. Also, I need to catch up on reviews that have yet to be written.
- I am a crappy friend and unless I write on my to do list to email people or call so-and-so for their birthday I will forget. If I were offered one upgrade to my current self, I would choose a memory that works just like google.
- This last week I finished a few projects but I still have some past their deadline. I need to stay motivated this week to get things done again. I did manage to get caught up in numerous areas so I’m not too worried about feeling bogged down this week.
- I did a blog redesign but now I need to get more organized and more interaction with followers and blogs I follow. There is always room to improve.
- Cookies will be made this week because they have been on my list of things to do for the longest. Yum, cookies!
- It’s almost time to switch out the wardrobe for lighter layers since the hot weather is encroaching. This means I have a date with my closet this week and I’ll be making a trip to the donation drop center again. But on the plus side, I am making room for new clothes to take the space of the old I don’t use.