What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
My Reading Progress
Currently Reading: Of course I still have Hausfrau and The Jane Austen Book Club on my currently reading shelf because I keep picking up other books to read instead of these. Oh the struggle. I just finished An Ember in the Ashes last night so I haven’t picked up a new book yet. I’m still processing. I think after I write a few reviews I can get moving onto the next read.
Recently Finished: Since my last www update I’ve finished another 6 books (wow! that’s a lot for me):
- Landline, Rainbow Rowell. I love her writing style so much. Her books are a breeze to read and fun.
- Everything, Everything, Nicola Yoon. This book was really good. The reading experience while reading this was different, in a good way. Hard to explain.
- Just Breathe, Heather Allen. I picked this up from the Kindle library because one of my best buds has the same name. This book was missing something for me to really like it.
- Time Between Us, Tamara Ireland Stone. I have had Every Last Word on my tbr pile for awhile now but never pick it up. I found this instead and it really surprised me. Great read.
- Twenty Boy Summer, Sarah Ockler. I thought I would like this more but didn’t. I’ll try another Ockler novel but will have lower expectations going in.
- An Ember in the Ashes, Sabaa Tahir. The hype surrounding this novel almost ruined it for me. I really loved this book but wasn’t “oohing and ahhing” over it like others have.
Up Next/Reading Challenges:
I will be focusing on my alphabet challenge until the end of the year (only two months left!?!?!) hoping to finish on time. I challenged myself to read 52 books on my Goodreads challenge and I’m currently 4 books ahead of schedule. I think I’ll finish that challenge before this A to Z challenge.
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
Thanks for stopping in and perusing my bookshelves. If you want to track more of my reading, find me on Goodreads. Happy reading!